No Prime is a Crime..

At times, I wonder why and how could I do that to myself?? My own skin? I was very much interested in makeup since beginning of my teens. I was very fond of those beautiful models published in magazines and aired on TV. I always wanted to create those looks and due to my lack of awareness and childish shouqeeni I used to apply lots of foundation to become ‘GOORI CHITTI’ because our poor society only labels GORRI girls as beautiful. Let’s not distract from the topic otherwise i have a list of such objections.

While doing those looks I never thought of using any layer of moisturizer or any toner before applying foundation that ultimately led to ajeeb o gharib pimples that always had to appear whenever there is any wedding, party or dinners AARRRGGH!!! But thanks to this social media buzz who took things to the next level. After seeing many makeup tutorials the ‘Keera’ of probing, inside me, got back in action and I started researching the basic necessities before using any makeup. Here are some listed:
·         Face wash
·         Moisturizer
·         Primer
As face wash and moisturiser are very common so let’s start the discussion from primer.

What is primer?
A primer is base for foundation which makes a layer on face and allows makeup to stay put for long even in hot weather. It minimizes the pores and leaves a silky and smooth canvas so you can enjoy painting your face the way you want. It is as simple as you apply primer to the walls before painting it. It is always applied before applying foundation.

Benefits of Primer:
  • ·         It seals pores.
  • ·         It softens the skin and makes it velvety smooth and assist to apply makeup effortlessly.
  • ·         Almost all the primers are non-comedogenic means it won’t give irritation or break outs. It won’t clog pores at all so take a chill pill as you are good to go even if your skin is prone to acne or clogged pores.
  • ·         It’s easy to choose as one doesn’t need to pick according to their colour and skin tone. It’s ONE for ALL. 

I hope after looking at the benefits you won’t harm your skin anymore like i did previously. From today always keep in mind that 'no prime is a crime.' You don’t necessarily need to buy high end brands for good primers. There are so many drug store brands which have some really AHmazing stuff. So go check it out. I wish you happy shopping in advance 😛😛
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more updates. Share your experience of primers in the comments section below.

#keepyourglamgamestrong    #girliethings   #makeuptalks    #sayyestoskincare







 



    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh