PTV NEWS! Tm se na ho paye ga.


When the government had decided to rest the private news channels due to exploitation of dharna issue, then I also decided “k kuch bhi ho jaye” I will watch PTV news.
             
Initially, I was stuck in searching channel as I forgot the channel number. But no worries, I searched it and was all set to watch “ baje ka khabarnama
I was amazed rather shocked. Yar trust me PTV NEWS is “true beauty”
The way the anchor was reading the newspaper made me to eat some sweet-dish. He was so calm and relaxed. I mean, how! Itny intense mohol may itna relax
Do you know I was eager to listen that masala –dar news, but what I heard was?
“halaat behtar ho rahy hain”
I was like “yayeeeee” and “agyeeee” no more news with regards “Faizabad dharna”

I waited! So waiting for fruit of patience, I thought maybe they will break their hesitation soon but again, sub acha hai tag came out
I mean, how a channel is this much mild and relaxed.
           
I threw myself in nostalgia, in 90s, when we had no cable, at that time we used to have such type of delightful, simple, clam news. Even, now, I mean how?

PTV news! You may tried too hard to turn but “shayd tm se na ho paye ga”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh