Shah’s worth-sharing story will work as the "motivation pill" for you. Read it to believe it.



          
Naseer uddin shah, the renowned, famed, classic-method Indian actor shared his one of the game-changing, personal experiences which would leave you stunned. Years ago, he was invited to pay tribute to  “Ghalib”. There, he unveiled the story behind his biggest role, “Ghalib”. And trust me!  His story would give you a spoon-full of motivation and make you closer to your dreams.
                            
The story begins when Naseer Uddin was asked to share his thoughts about his leading role in the play“Ghalib”. Then he said,

“Let me clarify that I didn’t have any background of Urdu literature… In 1973, when I was studying in film institute, I came to know that Gulzar bhai is looking for the actors, for his upcoming project “Ghalib”, and probably the (leading) actor would be either Amitab Bachan or Sanjeev Kumar. I blew up, although I was about 23 or 24. (Had no such experience) but I wrote a letter to Gulzar bhai and said “you would make a dreadful mistake if u would cast any one of them because I am the right choice for this role. Even, I will not ask for fake beard, I will grow it up (though I didn’t fulfill my promise). But, (unfortunately) Gluzar bhai didn’t get my letter, or may be his secretary didn’t deliver it. (God knows)
But my (undelivered) letter (and desperateness) had some effect around, as it is said that;
The world conspires, if you want something too badly.
And after 10 to 15 years of this (undelivered letter episode and eager desire) Gulzar bhai called me and selected me for the role “Ghalib.
                            

So, dear readers grasp the message between the lines and give your dreams, a healthy life. Always remember, your dream should be dressed-up with purest “passion” and should have the "immoral desire" "to achieve” , and that would definitely let the universe; “conspired”.  

See dreams, to make it fulfill.

DO LIKE, SHARE, 
TAG&COMMENT.     
                
IT’S all about AAM ADMI

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh