Aam admi "take" on Eid e Milad un Nabi (S.A.W.W)


I am a Muslim rather a confused Muslim, the one who got stuck on every next step usually because of Molvis. Today, I again went to the weekly lecture of my family’s favorite Molvi Sahab. The lecture was totally based on 12th Rabi Awal. I noticed, he was criticizing enough roughly and harshly over all those, who were all set to celebrate Holy Prophet’s birthday.
And all of a sudden, I came out and left the lecture, my rebellious soul and my liberal thoughts won’t let me listen those words of wisdom that tend to dissect my Muslim brothers. I wondered, how Molvi sahab could criticize our Muslim brother, who are doing nothing but presenting their love to Muhammad (SAWW).
I came out and prayed to God, to guide me and show me the right path. And then immediately , I decided to look at the things on vivid angle.. Then I geared my thought process and explore the current topic of “Eid e Milad un Nabi (S.A.W.WA)”
These were the questions my mind asked;
Am I doing a sin? For sure No!
Celebrating the Birthday of the beloved Prophet cannot be surly count as sin. How God could be angry if I express my gratitude towards His Favorite Muhammad (S.A.W.W)

I celebrate my birthday what if I celebrate my Prophet’s day of arrival ?

Nobody in my family questioned on my birthday, if I can celebrate my arrival then why can’t I cherish the arrival of Allah’s favorite, the most lovable, the extreme generous, the leader of leaders and the true guider of Muslim.

Why is Milad questionable? How can it be?
Yes, in the stream of consciousness, I thought, why my Molvi sahab rash over Milad. Milad doesn’t have any harm in it. We praise Muhammad (S.A.W.W) and express our love and gratitude for him, so how could it be vulnerable.

What if I am saying its “Eid e Milad un Nabi” ?
Molvi sahib turned ferocious while justifying the fact that there are 2 Eid in Islam. I thought to Google the meaning of” Eid”
so I came to know that in Arabic, every festival is Eid. Hence, every repetitive festival.


Is this celebration weaken our fundamental believes?
I think this celebration strengthen my fundamental believes. As I come closer to Prophet Muhammad.

Do we (as nation) achieve enough to criticize each other?
My conversation to me turned to en end immediately, when, I thought this crucial fact that who am I to judge others’ feelings, intention and Love especially for Holy Prophet?

                       

Who am I to decide and declare the limits of love between Muhammad (S.A.W.W) and his Ummah.  Hence, I am nobody to judge anybody’s feeling and emotion especially with regards to religion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh