5 troublesome every “kawarri khala” faces



           

Being spinster is nothing but bliss especially when there is nobody to intervene. You are free to do the things you wish to, authorized to sleep without any distortion, can eat when hunger strikes. But the table rotates 360 degree when your married sister arrives with her kids.
The arrival of sister and her teddies may color your day but on the other hand, you definitely come across with these troublesome.

1)      Hello Sis, let’s talk about me
Nothing is beautiful than sisterhood. But all the charm of this relation gets lost when you become khala. Yeah! It hurts because now your sister is more a mother, than sister. 
   

2)    I heard your Kiddu’s story thrice , no more please
Being a kawarri khala, you need to sacrifice a lot. Just after the arrival of your married sis along with kids, you need to stretch your ear for “heard stories”.

             
3)      Why your teddies target my room
Entering in paternal villas, and not making chaos, lolz, it’s impossible. But why they love to target my comfort zone. Please mini-packs don’t burst in my room.  
      

4)    Potty wash, ME!
Sister’s arrival after marriage is really pleasurable but what if your sister have a toddler and she is too tired to move and plea “jao! potty wash karado”

it hurts! 
           
5)    Arey! I lost chill
“Behan! Tu bachon ko kia pilla k lati hai” the gang enters and I lost my room, schedule, cleanliness, temper, ease, peace and chill.

         

6)    Oh hello! I am an aunt not maid
Last but not the least, how many times I need to protest for this double role. It’s indeed a pleasure to work for my “chunny munny” but the sudden work pressure at their arrival urged me to say “I am an aunt, not maid”


                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh