Hum log ka tou Reverse gear lag gaya ha Boss



Although, ab tu aadat se hai” phenomenon still lives in me but sometime I am ravished by conscience which ultimately leads me towards aggression.

Do you know, there was a time, when I felt so proud to answer this conventional question, where are you from? And I arrogantly and swiftly said, “Karachi” but now in the fraction of second, my arrogance got flushed out when I heard the associated terms with my city like over-populated, filthy, unhygienic, unplanned,  traffic strokesBla bla.

As a true karachian, my sword is always ready to guard my city. I immediately reciprocated by saying “bro, we have samandar” and then I meet with these shrieking taunts,
“tou achar dalon samandar ka dude do you have peace?”  “Inner and outer peace”

Yeah! I heard this word in news bulletins but trust me, being karachian, I never met with this word. We sent trillion letters, requested to many, turned aggressive, bribed, protested but
Peace assay rutha betha hai jesy Phuppo”

Peace is not the only concern but the fact that from pollution to population, from lack of planning to lack of resources, from insincerity to insufficiency of funds, hence, in every way, we are losing our beloved Karachi and nobody is there to rescue it.

 Recently, I got stuck in one of the worst traffic jams at Naumaish.”As usual” And it was the time when I tied myself with these critical views. I glared at that toota howa road and that congested area. And somebody whispered in my thoughts,

 “bhaeya road ban jaye ga, elections aa layny do”.

I stomped at misery and just took another look and saw those migrants, who were busy in their business, I mean, has this city enough space to settle bulk of migrants and villagers.
Yes, I am rude in my speech,” but 100 ki jaga 800 ghussao gye tou awam ka temper asa hi hoga” this welcoming nature of my city made it over populated and now no more migrants in the house please
“bura lagy tou lage”

I tried to maintain my aggression, but the bud of anger has already blossomed in me. For a change, I thought to find some beauty around but trust me neither the faces nor the environment was left with any.

aur uper se karachi ka chipchipa mausum”. What a combo!

Being dragged in those thoughts, I heard a two upsets together, one a handicap asking for food and other from the radio claiming that 70% of karachian are unable to have purified, clean water. I ignored that food- water thing and switched the channel.  And that other channel pointed the savagery of k-electric and slumbering of Karachian over it.  

I was fully pondered in it, then I suddenly met with some commotion; sounds like
“Phaada, phaada”
‘Matlab itna traffic jam aur ab ussmay phaada hoga ’. gang was aggressive because
“unki car se bike zara touch hogai thi”

Aur kamal ye k no constable, no man of authority was there to clear that traffic and dissolve the quarrel. I was shocked to observe the par tolerance level and I muttered;

“Mar do ek dusray ko”

Reaching home after enjoying the worst traffic pack, no electricity was there. and i instantly said;
“humlog ka tou reverse gear lag gaya hai boss, instead of progressing, we and our city are regressing in every way”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh