I lived a day without social websites and this happened to me


Image result for cell phone use by youth

I have no issues in confessing that I was brutally addicted with all these contagious social-networking websites. The strong aura of technology has chained me at worst and I was cherishing my imprisonment.
At that time, I had no worries of my surrounding, gave damn to my blood ones, ignored chatters around, hush up talkies; depreciate relations at the cost of a delusional social world. Days were turning worst and night’s detest-ful but I had no issues with it, my morning bell was my Facebook notification buss and my night pray was at snap-chat. And I was happy, yeah, damn happy with it.
It’s true that my life with family was dead. I was quite, less participative at home, least active at work.
Image result for cell phone use by youth gif
I was stabbed by trillions ironies those days, was questioned by my guardian, and ridiculed rather ignored by friend circle but my relation with cell phone and internet had reached to the next level.
Then an unfortunate day came, smashes my indulgence. It was a day, when I was asked to visit another city, my relatives place.  I was excited and excited, but literally I thought of that wifi connection, as I have the prior knowledge that those aliens have no internet connection. I cheered myself up to divert my thought for mobile data.
Ahhh, relieve…
But who knew that even the mobile data of such a reputed company can betray clients. I was sobbing with pain but with patience. I thought to enjoy the available company. I decided to spend my time with my relative. I heard and answered after so long. This time, I was supposed to speak rather type. Although, trillion times, I asked my relative about their lives without wifi, net, data.
And they reciprocated with glee that this life is more social and delicious then your cellular social life.
                Related image
I took the bite of “shared notion” and decided to sip the day as per their schedule. And then I came across with these observations;
1)      More peace
It was the fact that the day without social website was more peaceful than other social days.

                           Image result for peaceful face gif


2)      Real interactions
That day, I realized that, I used to abuse interaction through connecting via social media. The real interaction is to touch the emotional swings and ecstasies of others, to discuss the aching keys and to cherish on others delights.

          Image result for more peacefully talking gif

3)      No charging issues
I always met with that cell phone charging issues. But that day was miraculous. It was the same for whole day. Blessed me!

          Image result for charging a phone gif
4)      Neither eye redness nor head-ache
I always complained about the above mentioned things. And my mom blamed my phone. Actually, Yeah! She was right!

5)      I laughed more
I was too tired to laugh via emojis. Yeah! I tasted true laugher that day.
                           Image result for mahira khan gif
6)      My toilet time was peaceful and focused
My strolling habit also ruined my toilet, bathing time, but that day, I found myself more focused.

7)      More to life
So, when you need to wind-up and still have a lot to say, that moment, you need to search a phrase. Let me sum up my experience by saying
 “Without net, wifi, mobile data, I gave, give and will give more to my life.”….”real-life”

     Related image

I took my decision on that day, now it’s your time to make it.


Like, Suscribe, Share, Comment

#Aamadmiblog

 its all about you...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity Is a Process, Not an Event, An Essay.

CHILD MARRIAGES IN OUR VILLAGES, INSIGHT...

Amir Liaquat tweet over Reham's name and twitterwaly burst out of laugh